Porto Okay in the Cage, Bayern Good in Away
Jakarta – Porto will face the first leg of the Champions League quarter-final in between the capital notes okay at home. But Bayern Munich which will be hosted turns instead got a pretty good record in away games.
Porto will host the first leg of the party at the Estadio do Dragao, Thursday (04/16/2015) pm dawn, before Bayern turns hosting the second leg at the Allianz Arena next week.
For the game Porto recorded unbeaten in nine games in a row cage in Europe. However, Bayern are also just two defeats in 15 last party in European competition.
The following data and facts about the game as summarized by Four Four Two.
– Both teams had never met twice in the quarterfinals Cup / Champions League, Bayern qualify on both occasions (1990/91 and 1999/00).
– Porto will play in the quarterfinals seventh Cup / Champions League. The Portuguese club has so far only two times up to the semi-finals, but both managed to end with a once a champion.
– Porto are unbeaten in nine consecutive home games in Europe, won six of the last seven games played at his headquarters.
– However, Bayern lost only twice in his last 15 away games in European competition, with the other match ending 10 wins and 3 draws, and only twice failed to make a goal in his last 18 tour.
– Bayern will play a quarter-to-26 in this competition. So far they have 16 times drove, including four last chance get to this phase.
– Bayern conceded two goals in the last six games played in this round, making four clean sheets and the average scored two goals per game.
– Among the remaining teams, Bayern have fired (153, exclude blocked) at most and the one that got shots on target (62) at most in the Champions League this season.
– On the other hand, among the teams quarter-Porto is a team that at least face a number of shots (50).
– Porto and Bayern are two of the three teams who’ve made four or more goals from outside the box in the Champions League since 2002/03 (Manchester United into the other team). Bayern do opponents Lille in 2012, Porto do so at Basel in March.
– Five of the last six goals made by Porto was born from outside the box (including two direct free kick).
– Bayern have 10 different scorers in the Champions League this season, more than a quarter of other teams.
– Hector Herrera has made four assists – no player who made more assists so far.
– Yacine Brahimi is the only player who made two goals from direct free kick (against BATE Borisov and Basel) in the Champions League this season.
– Thomas Mueller made five goals and recorded one assist in five appearances in the Champions League final.